Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wordless Wednesday- Graduation Gift

I bought my boys their high school graduation gift.
"Oh, the Places You'll Go!" By Dr. Seuss




Nothing like planning ahead right?!
My kids are just in Kindergarten, but there is no time like the present to buy a high school graduation gift!

I first saw people giving this book at weddings to the new couple, sometimes they would write in them. And I always loved the idea. I also knew people that got this as a graduation gift. Sometimes teachers had written in it. It was always a gift that was received with tears (mostly from the people giving the book!).

So I figured why not! So I went out and bought this and each year I will get their teachers to sign it.
They already have their kindergarten teachers note in there and I cried reading it. Can't wait to see this book over the years!

Thanks Dr. Seuss for the awesome book!

~Michelle

2 comments:

  1. It would be nice to get a picture of the teacher just in case they forget who they are...looking back now I have no idea what my gr. 1, 3, 6 or J/K S/K names or what they look like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great idea! I do have pictures of them with their teachers so far. I will just have to continue to do that and remember to keep them with their books!

    ReplyDelete